Instagrammers You Need To Follow
We've all experienced the feeling of being green with envy and blue with wanderlust while going through a trip Instagram account. Nothing matches the feeling of being surrounded by beautiful travel photos, so we've compiled a list of 28 of the best new travel Instagram accounts to follow right now.
These Instagrammers all have approximately 50k followers or fewer, and their photos are incredible. So, whether you're yearning for beaches and crystal blue waters, or rocky landscapes and camping, please accept our apologies for the inevitable longing... Check out our picks for the best 28 up-and-coming travel Instagrammers to follow.
1. girlgoneabroad
My favourite travel memory is from a day journey from Cusco to Rainbow Mountain while solo travelling in Peru. I was terrified for the high-altitude climb, which ended at little over 17,000 feet, but I made it on foot instead of taking the horses they provide along the way. It was difficult but rewarding, and the vistas of Rainbow Mountain were breathtaking.
Favorite destination: I can't choose just one, but Southeast Asia was one of my favourites. Thailand holds a special place in my heart because I lived there for two years, and nations such as the Philippines, Vietnam, and Cambodia are simply amazing (and inexpensive!).
2. lovelyforliving
Favorite trip memory: Realizing that facing your anxieties is the best feeling in the world. Priceless experiences include swimming with a whale shark, leaping off of a plane, and climbing in the mountains for three days.
Favorite destination: New Zealand will always be my favourite destination because I spent an exchange year there and it became a part of me. People who are open-minded and friendly, beautiful scenery, and endless memories.
3. jetsetchristina
Favorite travel memory: Waking up to a seaside breakfast on the cliffs of Bali, snorkelling in Brazil, walking with lions in Mauritius, hiking Cinque Terre in Italy, soaking up the sun in Saint Tropez, sipping painkillers at Soggy Dollar bar in the BVI, eating dinner in the Eiffel Tower, and dancing all night
Favorite vacation spots include Cape Town and Italy. Cape Town, South Africa, astounds me. It's got it all. A dynamic African, British, and Dutch-influenced culture, breathtaking landscapes at the confluence of the Atlantic and Indian oceans, wildlife unlike any other location on the planet, incredible beaches (some with penguins walking freely), and a fantastic wine nation. Italy is a magical place.
4. heartmybackpack
My favourite travel memory is hitchhiking down Tajikistan's Pamir Highway. The scenery is breathtaking, and the people are quite friendly. My friends and I took a ride with a truck driver one day, who drove us for almost 10 hours, stopping in each village to pick up local specialties like pears and bags of cooked beef for us to enjoy.
Favorite vacation spot: It's impossible to pick just one! I've fallen in love with almost every nation I've visited, but Norway will always have a special place in my heart because it's where I've chosen to call home. Central Asia, the Caucasus, Iran, and Siberia, on the other hand, are places I adore.
5. saltyluxe
My favourite trip memory is driving along the California coast in our old Kombi Van. We were on the road for 6 weeks, met some incredible people, and saw beauty that blew us away, including Joshua Tree National Park, Big Sur, Yosemite, and the San Diego surf coast! We still chuckle about our time sleeping in the front yards of people's mansions in Malibu in our reliable van.
Favorite vacation spot: Belize (without a doubt the finest place I've ever been!) I could go on and on about this!
6. thisbatteredsuitcase
Favorite travel memory: Over 11 years of travel, I've been lucky to have made some wonderful memories, but one of my favourites is also one of my most recent. Although I prefer to travel alone most of the time, I just spent six weeks in East Africa with my mother. Since I was a little girl, visiting that region of the world had been my top travel wish.
Favorite vacation spot: Picking a favourite vacation spot is always difficult, but the fact that I continually wanting to return to Italy must say something. I've been about a dozen times already, and there never seems to be a shortage of places to visit, activities to do, or food to eat! I admire how diverse the country is geographically, with mountains, cities, and the sea.






Comments
Post a Comment